TWO RIVERS DEVELOPMENTS
Two Rivers Housing (TRH) is committed to the Regeneration of its urban and rural communities and in doing so aims to stimulate socio-economic well-being. TRH is committed to increasing the quality of the living environment for today's generations but also establish a legacy for genuinely sustainable developments.
TRH believes that good design must apply to all levels, from master plan to detail. TRH has a vision that all redevelopment sites will be of contemporary design which will be sympathetic to the existing buildings, landscape and topography.
TRH aim through their development work to:
- Enrich the existing communities
- Make connections across all sectors such as education and employment
- To work with the landscape
- To mix uses and forms
- Design for Change
TRH is committed to stakeholder engagement and consultation.
TRH's vision is to provide new homes that are efficient to heat and light whilst reducing water usage and bills.
The new homes we build will meet the following standard:
- Building For Life
- Lifetime Homes
- Secure By Design
- Housing Quality Indicator Scores as set out by the Homes and Communities Agency.
- Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 as a minimum.
- Modern Methods of Construction
Through the development and regeneration programme TRH is working towards Construction Commitments 2012.
TOTAL NEW HOMES BUILT BY TWO RIVERS HOUSING
TOTAL BUILT IN 2009/10
TARGET TOTAL FOR 2011/12