Young person sitting isolated against a wall hunched over with their head down.

As a social landlord, we have a responsibility to keep our tenants safe from harm.

Our Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy outlines our approach to safeguarding children, young people and adults who are being abused or neglected or are at risk of being abused or neglected.

We take our safeguarding responsibilities seriously and will work with our partners to ensure that any concerns raised are reported and dealt with appropriately.

If you have any concerns about a tenant or anyone associated with Two Rivers Housing, please contact us by email: or phone: 0800 316 0897

If you believe that a child or adult is in immediate danger you should call 999.

If you are concerned that a child or adult may be experiencing or is likely to experience abuse or neglect, and they are not in immediate danger, contact your Local Authority adult or children’s social care team. You will find the relevant contact details on the Local Authority website. Alternatively, you can report this to the police by calling 101.

If you are concerned that a child is or may be experiencing abuse or neglect and they are not in immediate danger, you can also contact the NSPCC on 0800 800 5000.